Job Posting for Investment Advisor (IA)
Ryan Investments is always looking for a professional and motivated Investment Advisor that meets the following requirements and is willing to take on the following responsibilities. This position is not currently one we need to fill, but we are always searching for this ideal candidate and welcome inquires if you are both qualified and interested.
As an Investment Advisor at Ryan Investments, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients including, but not limited to, understanding their investment objectives, risk tolerance, and any concerns they have.
- Conveying to clients and prospects a strong sense of your knowledge and experience in investments, financial planning, economics, markets, and wealth advisory.
- Becoming a strong and vocal advocate for our iFolios strategy.
- Documenting all activity in our CRM software.
- Business Development and the ability to bring in new clients with a minimum of $20m/year.
- Providing leadership and energy to the Ryan Investments team.
- Lives in the Roaring Fork Valley, Colorado (anywhere else need not apply).
- BS or BA degree, minimum. Strongly prefer degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as an Investment Advisor, preferably at another money management firm, bank, or private wealth firm. “Brokers” are less preferred.
- CFA strongly preferred. Would consider CIMA, CFP, or CPWA designations.
- Series 65 registration or the commitment to become registered.
- Self-starter with a high level of energy, pro-active nature, and commitment to follow-through.
- Strongly prefer candidate that can bring a minimum of $25m in client assets with them on Day 1.
- Must be convincing that you can develop new business of $20m/year.
- Ability to network with potential investors as well as influencers (CPAs, Attorneys, Others).
- Impeccable integrity, ethics, and reputation.
- Accurate, responsible, organized, timely.
- Disciplined use of the company’s CRM. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience in Junxure and Advent/Black Diamond is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on multiple tasks.
- Ensure client satisfaction to maintain client retention.
- Strong professional oral and written communication.
- Ability to work well with the Ryan Investments team.
Serious inquiries to email@example.com.